Friday 1 March 2019

Welcome to 2019!

Hey my fellow bloggers! 

Welcome back! This year I have the same class but different Students. It's really different having different Students in our digital class rooms. So far I have joined all the spot groups that have been given to us to sign up for. I joined Softball, Ripper, Soccer and swimming. My favourite sport right now is Ripper rugby because it has been one of my favourite sports for so long. The responsibility that I have for 2019 is Leadership, Backtrack and Jumpjam. So far my favourite responsibility is Leadership because I have always wanted to be in leadership, it seemed so fun. Also the responsibility is about playing with the younger students and setting a good example for them My teacher had changed too! This year I have Mrs Jones. She is one of the funnest teachers in the school. I am getting used to the students in my class since it's the 4th week of the year. We are a digital class room and my class is called Manukau with Mrs Jones, Waitemata with Miss Daly and Hauraki with Ms Sand but she is away so Miss Mcgrath is taking over for her.  I think that's all for now folks. Bye! 





Reflection 

So far 2019 has been going well, there has been alot of sports going on. I really like how we have been getting along and getting used to each other. But I really miss last year because it was really fun being a year 5 and always having YR 6 friends. But I am liking it like so far like I said before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.