Tuesday 17 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey - Week 1 Day 1

Explorers 

Talofa Bloggers! This week for Summer Learning Journey ( Day One ) is about Explores. We have to write down 10 things that we would take if we were to go ad explore another island. Here they are!

1. Frozen Water - I would take frozen water because I need to keep hydrated and I don't want to faint on the sea and then drown. I would take it FROZEN because on the Island it could get hot and the water could melt.
2. Canned Fruit - I would take canned fruit because food in cans never go off and I wouldn't know how long I want to stay at the island or how long ti take to get to the island.
3. Canned Food - I would take this for dinner and lunch. ( I explained why canned food in the FRUIT Article  )
4. Cookies - I would take cookies just for a snack when i'm on the way to the island.
5. Apple - I would take an apple for another snack
6. Seaweed - I would take Seaweed because it's one of my most favourite foods and I just love it so I would take it.
7. Kiwi Fruit - I would take Kiwi Fruit because its from my home country and because it's just so refreshing to eat and nice.
8. Gum - Gum because I need something to entertain me while I go to the Island ( blowing bubbles )
9. Calcium - I NEED calcium because I need to keep healthy
10. Vegetables - I ALSO NEED THIS BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO GET FAT WHILE ON THE ISLAND AND GOING TO THE ISLAND.

Blog you later!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Brooklyn, I hope you are having a groovy day so far!

    Thank you for doing week one, day one, activity one. The food items you’ve listed are great ideas as they sound delicious and healthy - taking frozen water is such a good idea! I also like how you’ve explained why you would take them, instead of just listing them. I would definitely take cookies and vegetables too :)

    What are your top two favourite meals? Mine are nachos and roast chicken :) Have you ever spent time in a canoe or kayak?

    Thanks for posting! I look forward to reading more of your posts over the summer :) Have a great Tuesday.
    Eliza :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.