Friday 8 March 2019

Getting to know me!

Hello my fellow bloggers!

Today I'm going to be talking about my Getting To know you form. It is about myself, my family and my friends. In the Getting To know form you can also use as many information as you want.  I am going to give you information about myself and then insert my Getting to know you form at the bottom. The things I like are eating butter chicken and pizza. I also like Netball and I also like hanging out with my friends. But I mostly like bonding with family. What do you like doing? The things I don't like is slug and snails because it’s disgusting! I know that you guys are going to learn lots about me because some of you don’t know me that well! Anyways here is my Getting to know you form.









Reflection
I think that make it easy for Muslim much easier to my pepeha because I know lots about myself and my family and yeah please come in and give me feedback so that I can work more on it and add things that you guys would like me to add.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.