Tuesday 17 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey - Wk1 D1 A2

Culture
Hey bloggers! For Day 1 Acticity 2  SLJ we have to talk about our culture and about our families! 

I have 11 people in my family, ( including me ) I am from Tonga and Samoa. My mum is from Tonga and my dad is from Samoa! I really love my family and we love to do things as a team, my family likes to be involved is things, especially sports! My dad wants to teach us all self - defence so that we know what to do when we are introuble! My mum wants us to play ripper rugby or netball, but I'd rather go with Ripper because I've played Netball for a long time and me and my siblings want to try something new! My family is also BIG about the Gosple we love to go to church to learn new things, we are members of The church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints. This is about my family and yeah! 

Blog you later! 

2 comments:

  1. Malo e Lelei Brooklyn, I hope you are having an awesome start to your Wednesday!

    My name is Kueni and I am one of the blog commenters apart of the Summer Learning Journey, working with the Ako Hiko cluster with Eliza :)

    First of all, I think the theme for your blog is awesome and was the first thing I noticed when I clicked on your blog! It is so vibrant and eye catching, ka pai! Thank you so much for sharing some information about you, your family and your culture. WOW! 11 people in your family, that is so cool! I thought I had a big family, but that must be so awesome to have so many siblings. I really like that you have shared about your family with heaps of detail and also that you’ve highlighted some of the things that are important to your family, such as church and the importance of sport.

    I am Samoan, Maori and Tongan, and also come from a big family! We also value church and sports just like your family! I see that you all like to play sports, what's your favourite sport?

    I look forward to reading more of your blog posts over the summer break :)
    Kueni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brooklyn.
    I very like your blog post.
    Hope you do more SLJ so I can read them every weekend.
    If you want to see my blog here it is.
    https://wpsizumim.blogspot.com/
    Bye.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.