Tuesday 11 September 2018

Cyber Smart!

Hello My Fellow bloggers 
Last week in Cyber Smart the yr 5 's were working on finding out what Netiquette means. I found out that Netiquette means that you have to follow specific instructions and when you have to behave online. We had to find out what Netiquette meant by watching videos that were on our slide. We had about 5 videos on our slide. We took notes on them from this website called Videonot.es . Here is my work!


Reflection 

Next time I will try to use more information. It was easy and hard at the same time but fun because I was the last one to get out of the classroom just to finish the first video! Please give me some feedback.




3 comments:

  1. Hi, I am Bella from Awahono School. I enjoyed the videos because it was very interesting and cool. How long did it take you to finish your blog post? The part that I liked the most is the third video. It made me think that I was in the videos.
    from Bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brooklyn I'm Isabel from Awahono School. I want to be truthful with you that I don't know what the word Netiquette meant but now I do . I am having trouble seeing all your videos because it would say I need permission. So maybe you could maybe fix that up and I would come back and see it one day, once you've done it of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,I am Mackley from Awahono School. I enjoyed the videos because it was very interesting and cool. How long did it take you to finish your blog post? It made me think that I was in the video. from Mackley

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.