Wednesday 26 September 2018

Maths follow up.

  Hey my Fellow Bloggers

This week in Maths we have been working on grouping stuff together, multiplication and addition. We had to figure out what numbers were in the tens,hundreds and ones place. We got to work it out in the figure it out books. We worked on Dazzler Digs On. It was about a dog hiding bones and how many were left. For my working out I used multiplication and division to find the answers to the questions. Here is me talking about it.



Reflection

I think that it was kind of easy because the working out was kind of what I already knew but some of it I was stuck on. But apart of all of that it was really fun.




1 comment:

  1. Hi I am Tane from Awahono Schoool. I can't see the post that you made you need to change the sharing settings on it. Do you like maths?. Well here's the link to my blog.
    kind regards
    from Tane
    https://awahonotanej.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.