Monday 10 September 2018

Writing!!

Hi My Fellow Bloggers 

This week my writing my group has been working on writing a story . My story is about  a family, the siblings going on a camping trip and find out that there is a secret room and they find something and read it to find out what it is... DUN! DUN! DUN! So basically my story is a scary story. Please give me some feedback when you are commenting so I can think of how to improve! Anyways here is my story! 

Click on The Link Below!!!!

Link Hope you enjoy 

Reflection
I think I went well I will try to do a funny story! 







1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm Rawiri from Awahono School. There is a problem about this writing and that is that you have not given access to anyone so I didn't know what the writing was like. Next time remember to give access to people. From Rawiri.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.