Thursday 25 July 2019

Novel Work!

Hello Bloggers!

Welcome to term 3! Today I will be blogging about my novel work that I have did in term 2. The name of my novel was A friend in Paradise by Des Hunt, we did 3 pieces of work. Two of the pieces of work were based on Comprehension Questions that had 12 questions that we had to answer, the other was based on describing a character. The main character in our story was a adventurer that liked to look after animals and take care of them. The last activity was a character description, it was basically based on what he likes and how he acts throughout the story. This book was a really fun book to read because of all the details Des Hunt added into the book, especially because he is a New Zealander writer. Now I am going to share these 3 activities with you. Please give me some feedback on my work to help me improve more in reading.



Link For this



Link for this one



Link for this one

Blog ya later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.