Friday 19 October 2018

Dunger by Joy Cowley

Hello my fellow Bloggers 

This week we have been given a novel. If you don't know what a Novel is it is a chapter book that you have to read and give information about the book on one of our slides. My book is about a sister and a brother going to there Grandparents house for a holiday but it doesn't seem like that are having a good time! The first day they got there Melissa which is the sister had to clean up the kitchen cupboard because there was mouse drops all over the shelf! I can Imagine that being my Grandparents house lucky they have two of there children living with them! Also William which is the brother is going to be driving a car and he is only 11 years old!! Here is a picture of the book.  So far I am enjoying the book because it's funny how they are stuck but I also feel bad for them. 

Image result for dunger joy cowley


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.