Wednesday 5 September 2018

Writing Follow Up!

 Hey Bloggers!
This week in writing we were working on a moment in time which is different to a Narrative. Moment in time is about when you are stuck ( like your feet are in concrete mix). My group had two options to either write about a Castle or a Garden. I chose the Castle and some of the Garden. Mine is about a Princess hiding a Garden and her Father finds out. And they talk about.......You'll see if you read it . Here it is.  Hope you enjoy!



The Castle

I am in front of a Castle, my feet sink into water. I look around and see a Garden and I close my eyes and imaging what It will look like. I see trees, bushes, animals and a Tree that is surrounded by bushes I think to myself “  Why is it surrounded? “ I open my eyes and I am still in the same spot but the garden isn’t there anymore “ Why am I imagining things?”
So I close my eyes again and I happen to be in a bush and the only thing I see is the tree that is surrounded with bushes. I am confused so I opened my eyes once again and there is a bush that don’t look like all of the  other ones I open my eyes and a girl that looked like the Princess of the Castle. She came out she looked like she was scared she locked the bush with a key a hidden keyhole. I closed my eyes I am back in the garden I stayed there and the girl came back in but she didn’t see me! I was curious so I moved one of the bushes and she didn’t notice she went to the tree and she was praying for her father to speak with her. I opened my eyes and her Dad went into the Garden and sees her. I can’t hear anything so I decide to close my eyes again and I am in the Garden. I can hear him talking to her about why she had to keep the Garden a Secret. They decide to go back in the Castle and talk.

Reflection
Next time I will try to use more detail in my Story and make it longer. 
Please give me some feedback so I can write what you guys suggest. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.