Monday 28 May 2018

Word cloud


Hey  guys!!!! Last week I was working on a Word cloud a word cloud is when you can create your own emoji but with using words as you can tell I had lots of fun doing this!!! On the website you could also add your own colours to the words and you could do animal pictures as well so if you get bored of doing emojis you can do a animal and much more than that.The reason why we did this is because express our feelings. Here is my work I did quite a few so here it is !!!!





2 comments:

  1. Hi Brooklyn, my name is Hannah from Awahono School. The one I like best is the smily face because it says feelings that you feel sometimes. I like how your eagle says animals names like lion, parrot and birds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brooklyn, it's me Lachlan from Awahono School. I like the word cloud that you made and I like some of the words that you put on you word cloud like frustrated, invisible, grateful and some more words. What was the name of the website that you made the word clouds on?
    Kind regards
    Lachlan

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.