Friday 1 November 2019

Kidbot!

Hey Bloggers of the World 

This week I am going to be blogging about Kidbot. If you don't know what Kidbot is, it is basically a map where you have to get the Robot or person to the location where it wants to go. My Kidbot is about getting a Teacher to their cup of coffee, it was kinda funny because the teachers in our school drink coffee alot ( like I mean A LOT! ). Like whenever you see them they would be sipping on their coffee. On our Kidbot we also had to have 4 or more or less obstacle coursers. My obstacle coursers were students playing, a park, the field .You can try to solve my on if you would like to, I also recommended trying to do your own Kidbot it is fun to make. It doesn't have to be like mine, anyways here is my Kidbot.

  Link to Kidbot

Blog you Later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.