Friday 6 September 2019

CAMP 2019!

Hello bloggers of the world!

Today I am going to be blogging about camp. Everyone had their gear ready and sorted so no one had to stress that much in the morning before we left for camp. When I was packing I felt very, very excited but the I thought about how I would know where everything was, so I wrote a list of where I put everything but the I forgot to take it on camp. Packing was probably the hardest part because I had to run up and downstairs 100 times, which was really annoying.
When we arrived to the Lodge I was very excited because I wanted to see our bedrooms and the Narnia movie room, but the teachers said we had to pack have a shower an then go to bed so, yeah. When I first walked in I was surprised I didn't expect to see the Lodge that creative! I walked into our cabin and it was SO COOL! The first thing that I did was, jumped on the bed because I was so tired and frustrated because I had to unpack everything like our pj's out, our toiletries and a lot of other things. So I would suggest that you get everything sorted before you go on camp.
Snowboarding was the best thing ever!!! But on the first there I was tired because we stayed on the mountain FOREVER! But on the second day I was feeling much more better because I got the hang of Snowboarding and I could go all the way down he slope to the chairlifts. When I fist saw snow I was surprised because I thought that it would be soft but it isn't because when you make a snowball it turns into solid ice, when you throw it at someone they get hurt. But overall snowboarding was the BEST THING EVER!!! ( Especially on the mountain )
My favourite part was the Narnia Movie room because we got to watch only 2 movies but it was worth it because the movies were fun to watch we watched The unfortunate events and Labranth. If you are going to camp in the next few year I suggest that you have everything sorted because, trust me it is stressful. But overall this camp was amazing! Thank you to all the parent helpers, Happy Valley and The Crossing Backpackers for the support that they have shown to us Waikowhai students. A BIG, BIG thank you to Ms Sands, Ms Daly and Mrs Jones for making this camp happen for us and taking care of us students.
Here are some photo's of the day!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.