Friday 15 June 2018

ART SHOW!!!!!

                                   HEY MY FELLOW BLOGGERS!!!!!!

This term at Waikowhai Primary school we have all been working on art for a art show which we do every second year. Every class had to do something which was based on what there teacher said to do! My class is working on making a NZ fish made out of paper mache. And then we had to make a background based underwater to put our fish on top. I am actually proud of the work I have done! Here are some photos of my class working on their art!!!!  

WE HOPE TO SEE YOU AT OUR ART SHOW IN WEEK NINE ON TUESDAY THE TWENTY SIXth OF JUNE!!!!!!!!

Our  next step is to cut our fish in half and stick it onto cardboard then our background. We had to make the fins and tail and put them onto the fish.

Reflection 
It was a really fun activity to do and I can't wait for them to be shown on the show!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.